I’m moving to a new place in a few days, so it was the perfect time for me to work on a new desk setup. I’ve been using the desk I had got made about 7 years ago, and it was beginning to feel a little crammed. I wanted a a slightly bigger, L-shaped table to put everything I had acquired over the years.
So I got one made. And yesterday, I spent all afternoon setting things up on it.
I think I did a decent job with the cable management as well. For this I bought a few cable trays and attached them under the desk with screws.
I’m quite happy with how things turned out.
This is a list of everything that went on the desk:
- Mackie CR3 Multimedia Monitors
- Schiit Magni Heresy Headphone Amplifier
- Schiit Modi 3 DAC
- Drop x Sennheiser HD6XX Headphones
- Jokitech Dual Aluminum Headphones Stand Holder
- Kanto S2 Desktop Speaker Stands
Connectors & Chargers: